Store Manager APPLY NOW
The short story
LABFRESH is a premium sustainable menswear brand. We make our own life-proof fabrics in the EU and Switzerland with the vision to enable us all to buy less, but better.
We launched in Amsterdam in 2017 and went viral with our first creation - red wine and odour repelling white shirt. We now have customers in 98 countries and are expanding into retail.
In 2021 we opened our first flagship store in Amsterdam. We love it. In November we open our 2nd flagship store - this time on Købmagergade 32 in Copenhagen.
Please be like this
All of us in LABFRESH genuinely care about delighting our awesome community - they are more than just regular customers because they help us develop new products and fund new innovations. So please love them.
The vibe in the store is informal. The best review we got was: “I don’t like shopping but visiting the LABFRESH store was like visiting friends”. We love this review because it really captures the experience we want to give. So if you like a good chat and will treat visitors as friends instead of customers you will love it here.
The scope of work is varied - to enjoy startup life you need to be a fast learner and willing to develop new skills within areas we decide on together. Entrepreneurship is not always an easy ride, but it sure builds character ;)
Last but not least - we appreciate contagious energy and an entrepreneurial spirit in everything you do. You are the first store manager in Denmark which will require next-level ownership from your side.
- 2+ years of experience in a retail leadership role, preferably within apparel or a fast-growing DTC brand.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and understand that this is not a 9 to 5 job - it requires genuine commitment, enthusiasm, and a can-do attitude. You are a real problem solver.
- You have impeccable attention to detail; the presentation of our brand should always be immaculate and on-brand.
- Experience with visual merchandising
- Experience with eCommerce systems like Shopify (POS)
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Structured & organized, since you will be owning your own projects
- Ability to motivate your team to reach targets
- Team player
- Willing to work weekends
- Fluent Danish and English
What ya gonna do?
- Run and optimize our DK flagship store
- Recruiting & team management
- Stock management
- Suggest new initiatives to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
What’s the deal?
- Get in on the ground floor of our Danish retail expansion and help us create the best retail experience in town.
- Fast-track your personal growth by joining a culture where you can experiment and execute without having to worry about “management”.
- MacBook, €2,000 clothing budget every year, market-conform salary, and monthly bonus
- On top of the store will be our Danish HQ with lovely colleagues and a big terrace. Perfect for Friday drinks after work. The office floor is dog friendly.