Assistent Store manager APPLY NOW
The short story
LABFRESH is a premium sustainable menswear brand. We make our own life-proof fabrics in the EU and Switzerland with the vision to enable us all to buy less, but better.
We launched in Amsterdam in 2017 and went viral with our first creation - a red wine and odour repelling white shirt. We now have customers in 98 countries and are expanding into retail.
In 2021 we opened our first flagship store in Amsterdam. We love it. In November we open our 2nd flagship store - this time on Købmagergade 32 in Copenhagen.
All of us in LABFRESH genuinely care about delighting our awesome community - they are more than just regular customers because they help us develop new products and fund new innovations. So please love them.
The best review we got was: “I don’t like shopping but visiting the LABFRESH store was like visiting friends”. We love this review because it really captures the experience we want to give. So if you like a good chat and will treat visitors as friends instead of customers you will love it here.
- 2+ years of experience in a retail, preferably within apparels or a fast-growing DTC brand.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and understand that this is not a 9 to 5 job - it requires genuine commitment, enthusiasm, and a can-do attitude. You are a real problem solver.
- You have impeccable attention to detail; the presentation of our brand should always be immaculate and on-brand.
- Experience with ecommerce systems like Shopify (POS)
- Strong ability to build relationship
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills to ensure that business operations function optimally at all times
- Ability to motivate your team to reach targets
- Willing to work weekends
- Fluent Danish and English
What ya gonna do?
- Assist the store manager in running our Danish flagship store
- Stock management
- Scheduling & training
- Help set and reach revenue targets
What’s the deal?
- Get in on the ground floor of our Danish retail expansion and help us create the best retail experience in town.
- Fast-track your personal growth by joining a culture where you can experiment and execute without having to worry about “management”.
- €2,000 clothing budget every year, market-conform salary, and monthly bonus
- On top of the store will be our Danish HQ with lovely colleagues and a big terrace. Perfect for Friday drinks after work. The office floor is dog friendly.